WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THE RUMOR GOING AROUND ABOUT THE PV DRUMLINE ONCE KNOWN AS  ((((((BOX)))))),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CHANGIN THEIR NAME TO SOMETHING ELSE NOW IM NOT SURE WHAT THE NEW NAME IS BUT HIT THIS DISCUSSION UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^^^I don't think so, Phunc*Phac. The BOX ain't goin' nowhere. Again, it's just being rebuilt by starting as an all CRAB line this season.
La Bl@xican said:
but see thats good tho bro u dnt wanna battle a drumline and u already know what they finna play. it is a waste of time. in the time it takes to learn it u can be done making up yo own material. i know cc has that southern swag but yall aint gotta play funk factory stuff. but i hope to see carter and all the other u named be at the drum competitions so bois can see that hardwork pays off and being original will set trends and often times no one will battle u if u have your own material.

We really didn't start picking up more of the Funk Factory material until 2 years after I graduated from Carter. The current percussion instructor is both a CC and SU grad, he came in and helped our boys out around the '96-97 season. They also got a little help from some Funk Train guys last year as well, so they did get some originality out there.

Yeah, whatever happened to cadence writing in some of these schools anyway?
well a former snare drummer a pv now created three cadences that where a good 2 minutes long so cant say we dnt make our own cadences......
i have no idea all i can is that are in rebuilding stage so whether they keep the name or not who cares it what they puttin out on the drum that matters. they will still be puttin out technophunk thats a combination of being technical and phunky all in one. thats what PV does my friend.
o okkkkkkkkkkkk
it really dont matter if they the box or not bro the only thing that counts is that they keep puttin out hot shit cuz they can be called circle or triangle.
never said cc didnt create they own i said these dallas schools are not original meaning they either take after a college or these drum instructors teaching them the stuff they learned in college. all im sayin have your own identity. originality will beat anything all day especially if they smashin they own shit.
yea true that.....................;'
b.o.xx
iz this delray that im going back and forward with....lol.
nawwwww im on the drumline bro

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service