Many of the guys who have participated and helped Kentrell with the HBCU Dance Affair distanced themselves from him and the program, saying that they’re no longer working with him for whatever reason. Do y’all think this will eventually trickle down to the dancers and which teams will participate if Kentrell ever decides to host another one?

Views: 20054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well... It was fun while it lasted. 

tehehehe They said Adontis from the Mafia was about to fight him until Maurice saved him. I can't this is tew much!!

Oh goodness. I know Joy said her dad wanted her to take the story to the news. He might get into a lot of trouble for this.

The One and Only said:

Definitely what I think has happened here! And the thing is, he can't recoup without trying to hold another event and he can't hold another event already in the red and being at odds with the dancers over their coin and no one is going to attend in the midst of all this! I almost feel bad bc I do think his intentions were good but he bit off more than he could chew. I do think he should've played it by ear with mandatory early registration & deadlines to see what the numbers were looking like and who/what he could afford each particular venue.
 And I also agree with whoever said they all jumped at this because it is an opportunity to be seen on social media. But they are dancers so it's what they love regardless. I see D. Stamper ass had no parts recently. LOL!

The One and Only said:

I'm thinking he was in over his head this year. There were teams from at least 7 schools. The attendance was subpar. I don't know him and I don't  like to count people's  money. But did you see attendance at the events? There was no way all those dancers plus his staff could have been paid. His vision was good, I just think he put the cart before the horse. And if it is concluded that he did intentionally not pay them and ran away with the funds, then all bets are off! You dont play with people's money! No Sir, No Maam! 

It did look dry as hell at those “affairs” lol. Like who were y’all performing for? Trin and his camera? Sad.

The One and Only said:

I'm thinking he was in over his head this year. There were teams from at least 7 schools. The attendance was subpar. I don't know him and I don't  like to count people's  money. But did you see attendance at the events? There was no way all those dancers plus his staff could have been paid. His vision was good, I just think he put the cart before the horse. And if it is concluded that he did intentionally not pay them and ran away with the funds, then all bets are off! You dont play with people's money! No Sir, No Maam! 

What did they teach the girls at the clinics because most of the videos were the teams/dancers throwing counts. 

Somebody said, he’s on IG trying to sale his couch to recoup funds for the staff. Lmao

Not a damn thing! That’s why they were throwing shade at those clinics last year (former dolls) Becca they said they don’t teach nothing but counts lol. No technique, no choreography, nothing. That’s why these girls think they can make dolls by just throwing doll counts lol

GAPeach said:

What did they teach the girls at the clinics because most of the videos were the teams/dancers throwing counts. 

Lmaoooo

The One and Only said:

Coach of Clutch city Belles did stretching/technique/across the floor/dance routine

Dolls taught a field routine

Jsettes and GGs taught 8counts / stand routines

Stingettes taught struts 

GAPeach said:

So who was paying for them to perform in the UK this weekend?  Is Kentrell gonna prance by himself?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service