Views: 19043

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

yay!! 

I'm in denial honestly.. Lmao .. i just feel it in my spirit that this isn't it..

SUAlum11 said:

It would be nice to see multiple girls lead from time to time...BUT

For alot of people to have been saying Micah is Capt and sis pops out Leading right off the bat vs others kinda leads me to believe she is Capt Lol. I'll stay put for now

Im good either way lol. Micah leads today and Gabby might lead tomorrow. Same for Jada and Kaylon with the tail spot. Let’s keep it fresh I love it.

Looks like you know more than you’re telling us.  Look at the pics you posted in the thread.  Lmao

Kaylon Voovam said:

Im good either way lol. Micah leads today and Gabby might lead tomorrow. Same for Jada and Kaylon with the tail spot. Let’s keep it fresh I love it.

I feel it too. Like what if there is no captain. What if band people was just saying that simply because Micah was practicing leading for this game and the band just went off what they saw. Idk I like Micah though but something is up. The administration lives for drama so

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I'm in denial honestly.. Lmao .. i just feel it in my spirit that this isn't it..

SUAlum11 said:

It would be nice to see multiple girls lead from time to time...BUT

For alot of people to have been saying Micah is Capt and sis pops out Leading right off the bat vs others kinda leads me to believe she is Capt Lol. I'll stay put for now

right the fact that she wasn't at band camp with the crabs got me like you can't be serious. Maybe everyone's getting a chance to lead. It's all love for all the girls tho. 

JStateAlumni2 said:

For some reason I still don’t believe Micah is the captain (no hate ) ..I really love Micah I just feel like they playing us cause they always have tricks up their sleeves . I feel like after half time somebody else will be leading or the next game somebody else will be leading!!! You never know with them 

Childbearing teas. 


Mike said:

Damn. Marvin’s hips would make a grown woman jealous. 

At this point, Akai is going to have to announce who's captain so all this arguing can stop.

I swear I thought I was the only one that thought she was boring lol. 

SpanishFly said:

This hair color on Kaylon makes her look less boring and sleepy. I like!

The strut has too much bounce and not enough aggressive arm movements to make it look fierce!

Truth_Serum said:

Baby Airielle done cleaned up that strut and Cam done worked on that right leg. Come on 18!

Danielle basically confirmed she’s captain on her story y’all. Let it go and enjoy the show.

I was like now that just to much damn ass gah damn I know his back hurt DAMN DAMN DAMN MR.ASSTOPIA

Alicia Wax said:

Childbearing teas. 


Mike said:

Damn. Marvin’s hips would make a grown woman jealous. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service