Now, that tryouts are over, what else can we expect?

Views: 29265

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Axel

Alicia Wax said:

Do we have any real dancers in here? Lol

I would like to know what this jump/leap is called at 1:32 on this vid

https://youtu.be/77BlJSje6xQ

Thanks! 

Love the way Jada does it. 

Brazilians are not BLACK. They are mixed, black or white. She is a mixed girl, not black. Black people love claiming “others” but that’s a different topic. Y’all gone make me go LSA on y’all. 

louisianaboi08 said:

She is Honduran and Brazilian... But I still considered her black. She was not Mexican them people take offense to that. Brazilians are black. 

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Was Beatriz mixed with black?

Macia3 said:

Took the words out of my mouth. I liked Taylor because we have seen what she can do when she wants to do it. The girl still is talented, obviously talented enough to make it over everyone's pretty tail Mel (only saying that cause you described her as a "cute" light skin girl). Taylor was BY FAR not the worst Doll. We had to suffer thru seasons of Beatriz. 

Stuntboi06 said:

She was deff not the worst doll of all time lol. You'd have to look back in history, she may have been boring to you but far from the worst doll in history. In some of the older days there were dolls who I would just call lookers, who seemed to be there just because they were beautiful. But Taylor had the talent just she didn't give most of you what you wanted.

Alicia Wax said:

After watching that performance of Taylor I have no idea why or how she has fans and stalkers. That’s why I point out the colorism amongst the doll fandom. Like, Taylor is the worse doll of all time yet y’all stan for her?! Give me a break! The colorism is real. Y’all like her bc she is the “cute” little light skin girl. Period!!!! She brought absolutely nothing to dolls! 

You know they hate her strut on here. Are you being funny? 

I love her strut though. Sis can’t help it she’s now legged 

Macia3 said:

Speaking of struts, i hope that the crabs will have a strut like Arielle. She has a perfect strut 

Thanks babe! I feel like I’ve seen it before but can’t remember where. 

Macia3 said:

Axel

Alicia Wax said:

Do we have any real dancers in here? Lol

I would like to know what this jump/leap is called at 1:32 on this vid

https://youtu.be/77BlJSje6xQ

Thanks! 

Love the way Jada does it. 

She can't help her bowleg but that strut is perfection. Arielle was the perfect crab, from strut, to field, to progressing stands. I don't get why it's not liked 

Alicia Wax said:

Macia3 said:

Speaking of struts, i hope that the crabs will have a strut like Arielle. She has a perfect strut 

Let’s not forget, gorgeous. I loved her! Her and Cam were like the perfect crabs! 

Macia3 said:

She can't help her bowleg but that strut is perfection. Arielle was the perfect crab, from strut, to field, to progressing stands. I don't get why it's not liked 

Alicia Wax said:

Macia3 said:

Well black is referred to skin pigmentation so in that case she would be black lol 

Alicia Wax said:

Brazilians are not BLACK. They are mixed, black or white. She is a mixed girl, not black. Black people love claiming “others” but that’s a different topic. Y’all gone make me go LSA on y’all. 

louisianaboi08 said:

She is Honduran and Brazilian... But I still considered her black. She was not Mexican them people take offense to that. Brazilians are black. 

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Macia3 said:

Took the words out of my mouth. I liked Taylor because we have seen what she can do when she wants to do it. The girl still is talented, obviously talented enough to make it over everyone's pretty tail Mel (only saying that cause you described her as a "cute" light skin girl). Taylor was BY FAR not the worst Doll. We had to suffer thru seasons of Beatriz. 

Stuntboi06 said:

She was deff not the worst doll of all time lol. You'd have to look back in history, she may have been boring to you but far from the worst doll in history. In some of the older days there were dolls who I would just call lookers, who seemed to be there just because they were beautiful. But Taylor had the talent just she didn't give most of you what you wanted.

Alicia Wax said:

After watching that performance of Taylor I have no idea why or how she has fans and stalkers. That’s why I point out the colorism amongst the doll fandom. Like, Taylor is the worse doll of all time yet y’all stan for her?! Give me a break! The colorism is real. Y’all like her bc she is the “cute” little light skin girl. Period!!!! She brought absolutely nothing to dolls! 

Exactly. That's why i was going up for Cam so hard last year when everyone didn't want her to make the Dolls last year. These girls came in ready to learn. 

Alicia Wax said:

Let’s not forget, gorgeous. I loved her! Her and Cam were like the perfect crabs! 

Macia3 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Macia3 said:

Nah. Once again, black folks wanting to claim others lol. I bet she doesn't even claim being a black woman if you ask her. She's mixed/biracial. But we can agree to disagree.  

Stuntboi06 said:

Well black is referred to skin pigmentation so in that case she would be black lol 

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0U7SzZgyon/?igshid=1bw3t1udvrz1b

I wonder if these two are going to join another dance team or just wait it out and audition in ‘20. 

They are most likely going to do a year under GoldN’Bluez and audition next year. If they don’t make it next time I’m almost positive they are gonna do like Yasmine and transfer to Asu.

GAPeach said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0U7SzZgyon/?igshid=1bw3t1udvrz1b

I wonder if these two are going to join another dance team or just wait it out and audition in ‘20. 

They asses need to be in a studio improving on their technique. This done pissed me off. We already know y’all know how to do 8 counts. It’s time to show us something else. If they keep this up, I’m sure they won’t make next year. 

Also, why are there no more gnb turned dolls? Are they banned from joining dolls? Lol

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service