Now, that tryouts are over, what else can we expect?

Views: 29265

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Honestly, no one really gave a particularly memorable performance for the Bayou BOTB last year (and granted, there wasn't much to show off...I don't think they even created new counts for that weekend). Micah did turn around and absolutely crush it for that halftime show the next day, though.

Kaylon Voovam said:

*off topic lol*

Taylor, kaylon, and Airielle looked stunning at The Bayou Classic botb. When the uniform with that nude makeup hit the light it was like magic lol. Really all the dolls were on that night except Micah for some reason. I love here but she was a fumbling mess bayou classic weekend im sorry.

...and this wasn't even anywhere near the most offensive of Taylor's performances. Every single field show from this season was just...nvm. I don't wanna be too harsh, so I'll stop there just be glad she gracefully exited. lol

Alicia Wax said:

Just a reminder for those who think we are too harsh 

https://youtu.be/P7HVODLRXwo

Go to 0:31 of this vid. Look how Neri and Cam murc that count and then look what happens when Marvin puts the camera on Taylor right after. At that moment is when I said, fuck this shit! She is not a doll and she does not want to be here! I know white girls with more swag than that! She is an embarrassment. 

louisianaboi08 said:

Girl you knew I was ecstatic about this! Nothing against Taylor but the comments on her instagram were hilarious, chile yall knew that girl didnt wanna be there. She was lazy as hell. But you know you cant tell the fans anything. She just always looked like she had better shit to do.. literally the look on her face last fall every saturday always screamed *" Why the fuck am I here, im over this shit"* literally lol.

Alicia Wax said:

Told us what?! Nobody needed anything from Taylor. Most of us were ecstatic that she didn’t try out. This is a blessing for us and dolls! Thank God she has more things to do other than dolls bc CLEARLY she didn’t care about being one. 

louisianaboi08 said:

I told yall she didnt want to tryout. Yall do know these girls have lives outside of Doll.. This is not all they think about 24/7 or a career for them... But I'm glad yall got the clarity yall needed.

SUAlum11 said:

Thanks Alicia Wax for the receipts! Lol

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

When and where did she publicly say this? Inquiring?

Alicia Wax said:

What is doing the most? Taylor said she appreciates her “fans” and hope they continue to support her. She said herself that she didn’t try out this time so how is that person doing the most???

SUAlum11 said:

WHOEVER YOU ARE ON BANDHEAD...U DOIN THE MOST SIS ON TAYLOR IG! SMDH. COMMON SENSE AINT SO COMMON!

Was Beatriz mixed with black?

Macia3 said:

Took the words out of my mouth. I liked Taylor because we have seen what she can do when she wants to do it. The girl still is talented, obviously talented enough to make it over everyone's pretty tail Mel (only saying that cause you described her as a "cute" light skin girl). Taylor was BY FAR not the worst Doll. We had to suffer thru seasons of Beatriz. 

Stuntboi06 said:

She was deff not the worst doll of all time lol. You'd have to look back in history, she may have been boring to you but far from the worst doll in history. In some of the older days there were dolls who I would just call lookers, who seemed to be there just because they were beautiful. But Taylor had the talent just she didn't give most of you what you wanted.

Alicia Wax said:

After watching that performance of Taylor I have no idea why or how she has fans and stalkers. That’s why I point out the colorism amongst the doll fandom. Like, Taylor is the worse doll of all time yet y’all stan for her?! Give me a break! The colorism is real. Y’all like her bc she is the “cute” little light skin girl. Period!!!! She brought absolutely nothing to dolls! 

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Macia3 said:

Took the words out of my mouth. I liked Taylor because we have seen what she can do when she wants to do it. The girl still is talented, obviously talented enough to make it over everyone's pretty tail Mel (only saying that cause you described her as a "cute" light skin girl). Taylor was BY FAR not the worst Doll. We had to suffer thru seasons of Beatriz. 

Stuntboi06 said:

She was deff not the worst doll of all time lol. You'd have to look back in history, she may have been boring to you but far from the worst doll in history. In some of the older days there were dolls who I would just call lookers, who seemed to be there just because they were beautiful. But Taylor had the talent just she didn't give most of you what you wanted.

Alicia Wax said:

After watching that performance of Taylor I have no idea why or how she has fans and stalkers. That’s why I point out the colorism amongst the doll fandom. Like, Taylor is the worse doll of all time yet y’all stan for her?! Give me a break! The colorism is real. Y’all like her bc she is the “cute” little light skin girl. Period!!!! She brought absolutely nothing to dolls! 

Chile...

nsuking2005 said:

...and this wasn't even anywhere near the most offensive of Taylor's performances. Every single field show from this season was just...nvm. I don't wanna be too harsh, so I'll stop there just be glad she gracefully exited. lol

Alicia Wax said:

Go to 0:31 of this vid. Look how Neri and Cam murc that count and then look what happens when Marvin puts the camera on Taylor right after. At that moment is when I said, fuck this shit! She is not a doll and she does not want to be here! I know white girls with more swag than that! She is an embarrassment. 

louisianaboi08 said:

Girl you knew I was ecstatic about this! Nothing against Taylor but the comments on her instagram were hilarious, chile yall knew that girl didnt wanna be there. She was lazy as hell. But you know you cant tell the fans anything. She just always looked like she had better shit to do.. literally the look on her face last fall every saturday always screamed *" Why the fuck am I here, im over this shit"* literally lol.

Alicia Wax said:

Told us what?! Nobody needed anything from Taylor. Most of us were ecstatic that she didn’t try out. This is a blessing for us and dolls! Thank God she has more things to do other than dolls bc CLEARLY she didn’t care about being one. 

louisianaboi08 said:

I told yall she didnt want to tryout. Yall do know these girls have lives outside of Doll.. This is not all they think about 24/7 or a career for them... But I'm glad yall got the clarity yall needed.

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

What is doing the most? Taylor said she appreciates her “fans” and hope they continue to support her. She said herself that she didn’t try out this time so how is that person doing the most???

SUAlum11 said:

WHOEVER YOU ARE ON BANDHEAD...U DOIN THE MOST SIS ON TAYLOR IG! SMDH. COMMON SENSE AINT SO COMMON!

Was Taylor injured this season? I remember someone saying she had a knee injury? 

Alicia Wax said:

Chile...

nsuking2005 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

They claim she’s been injured since 17. Who knows, who cares?! We are free now! 

Macia3 said:

Was Taylor injured this season? I remember someone saying she had a knee injury? 

Alicia Wax said:

Chile...

nsuking2005 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

Lol. Have to agree on this! The only thing I liked abt Taylor was her strut last season. She taught the crabs the strut...Her strut gives 'I'm looking for the DOOR but flowing and sassy with my exit!' Other than that...I'm good with her exit
Alicia Wax said:

Macia3 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Chile...

nsuking2005 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

Come to think about it, her strut was sickening! It was exciting to see her strut. It will be even more exciting to watch her strut away from the team! #NextCase

SUAlum11 said:

Lol. Have to agree on this! The only thing I liked abt Taylor was her strut last season. She taught the crabs the strut...Her strut gives 'I'm looking for the DOOR but flowing and sassy with my exit!' Other than that...I'm good with her exit
Alicia Wax said:

Macia3 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Chile...

nsuking2005 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

Alicia Wax said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

Alicia Wax said:

SUAlum11 said:

She is Honduran and Brazilian... But I still considered her black. She was not Mexican them people take offense to that. Brazilians are black. 

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Macia3 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

Speaking of struts, i hope that the crabs will have a strut like Arielle. She has a perfect strut 

Do we have any real dancers in here? Lol

I would like to know what this jump/leap is called at 1:32 on this vid

https://youtu.be/77BlJSje6xQ

Thanks! 

Love the way Jada does it. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service