They are most copied of any HBCU dance teams. To tell the truth, I don't know what to expect from either squad at the Boombox Box Classic on Saturday.

Did I hear em right?👂🏼YAASSSS! This wat I bn waiting on “The CLASSIC” . JSU vs SU💙💛 this weekend should be interesting and fun too see. @_kaylahazel @prancingjsettes @gabby.leeann @theforeverdolls #classics #jsujsettes #prancingjsettes #jsutigers #theeilove #sonicboomofthesouth #boomboxclassic #foreverprancing👯👢

Are y'all ready? @real_prancingjsettes @theforeverdolls #jsette #jsettes #bucking #THEEthrill #buckordie #buck #prancing #prancingjsettes #sbots #jsu #jacksonstate #theeilove #luvdaBOOM #sette #settes #mississippi #ogseason #majorette #su #dolls #dancingdolls #foreverdolls #jukebox #southern #louisiana #sudancingdolls #dd4l #fabulousdancingdolls

these two girls about to get to see each other this week ! WHO GOING!? @real_prancingjsettes @theforeverdolls #su #dolls #dancingdolls #foreverdolls #jukebox #southern #louisiana #sudancingdolls #fabulousdancingdolls #jsette #jsettes #bucking #THEEthrill #buckordie #buck #prancing #prancingjsettes #sbots #jsu #jacksonstate #theeilove #luvdaBOOM #sette #settes #dd4l #mississippi #ogseason #majorette

Views: 19987

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dolls have been the most consistent squad all season. Field and stands. Gabby had so much hatred thrown at her and still do but she keep yall watching lol. #letsargue.

Lol Honrae I am still looking to see where this massacre or beat down came in lol stand wise the Settes took it, field I would say a tie as they both did well to me so overall the Settes took this one, however nothing different expected from the top squads of the SWAC.

Stands was definitely a tie. Field was a tie. 

Dolls won the field.

Also, Camryn is much smaller and "Doll-esque" (softer) now. Her quick transformation is impressive. Like a total makeover. And I suppose she'll have another post-season glow-up. Go Cam!

No stunt, yo girls took the track , OUR GIRLS TOOK THE STANDS & FIELD, CAUSE ALL OF MY GIRLS HAVE FRIENDS AND THEY BAD.....CAESAR !!! #mydollsarebad and yourgirlstaymad !

Stands where no where close to a tie. The Settes Murked the stands. Damn I watched the videos Kayla had 3 or 4 songs with nothing but new counts. Why she have to come and show out like that? Baby that Sette book remains unmatched and unchallenged.  I agree field was a tie I throughly enjoyed both. I have been a fan of Gabbys since the beginning of the season I am glad the fans are finally giving her her due credit. However stand wise I don’t think there was much shenor anyone could do in this battle wise.

Bawhahaha all your girls have friends? And so that gave them the win? Bawhahahaha listen I know you are delusional and all but the Settes nor the Boom have anything to be mad about after this game. They came, they saw, and they conquered sorry not sorry! Stay delusional hunni lol my girls got friends, I have heard it all lol 

honrae rokermore said:

No stunt, yo girls took the track , OUR GIRLS TOOK THE STANDS & FIELD, CAUSE ALL OF MY GIRLS HAVE FRIENDS AND THEY BAD.....CAESAR !!! #mydollsarebad and yourgirlstaymad !

Once again: 

WE ARE LIVING OUR BEST LIFE OVER HERE, ON OUR WAY TO THE BAYOU CLASSIC, SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THEN TO ATLANTA FOR THE BLACK COLLEGE CHAMPIONSHIP !!@ REPEAT OF SEASON 13, O YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT BEAT DOWN !!!

Bawhahaha congrats to the SU football team!! I will be cheering them on, but that still don’t change the outcome of the Settes and Boom taking their W last night lol honrae sources tell me you didn’t even attend SU so do you mean we or they?!? I’m asking for a friend lol

honrae rokermore said:

WE ARE LIVING OUR BEST LIFE OVER HERE, ON OUR WAY TO THE BAYOU CLASSIC, SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THEN TO ATLANTA FOR THE BLACK COLLEGE CHAMPIONSHIP !!@ REPEAT OF SEASON 13, O YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT BEAT DOWN !!!

Albeit, none of these girls are actually tall. 

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

I agree. I think her small size and short limbs make some counts look a little awkward. Then other times she really nails these little details with her movements and hand placements. You would think fast songs would be a strong area for her because of her size she doesn't have to put in as much effort to move as taller/ longer girls like Jada and Kaylon. 

Mehgan James said:

Now I will say, she gives it to me on the slower songs, but the uptempo ones is where she loses me. Maybe it’s because she’s so tiny? Idk, but I want more. At least she’s better than Kayla S!!!!!

Justin S. said:

That's all I ask at this point, we asked for better field shows and they delivered. Every season isn't meant to be a progressive season, sometimes it's best to just perfect what's already been layed before you. 

SUarchitect said:

I guess that's understandable. I actually want to see counts that haven't been thrown in years, like some Agree and Dawnielle counts. 

Justin S. said:

I think she's a great dancer, no doubt about that I just don't think she's a good entertainer. Danielle was an entertainer, Kayla was an entertainer, and the same with Seaera. And on top of all that she insists on using the same set of counts every game. I personally don't need to see a few new edgy counts here and there, just use the plethora of counts the dolls already have. 

SUarchitect said:

What more do y'all want this girl to do ? Serious question

Justin S. said:

I thought it was just me lol. She's had her moments in the stands for sure, but overall it's still all the same. I really wish she'd dig deeper in the count book though.
Mehgan James said:

I really don’t get what y’all see in Gabby. On the field, mama is a beast but in the stands it’s like watching paint dry. 

Alicia Wax said:

This has Lashalln/Pantherette written all over it and I’m here for it! Shalln comes up with the best stands and a couple of my favorite doll counts have come from him. He should start giving them more material! He’s the goat when it comes to creativity in the stands! 

Mika Smith said:

Boy, I love me some Gabby! Werk it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpdi6PNAC-I/?explore=true

Thank you. She's so clean and fluid. 

LISA said:

Brandy

P.H. said:

What's the ace's name for the J-settes? 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service