2019-2020 ASU Sensational Stingettes.... Calm before the Storm

Views: 51709

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think a lot of people underestimate how difficult it can be to get the college style down. Dancing at the collegiate level is not easy. Bri didn’t quit. Stingettes just don’t put the girls in the stands until they prove that they are ready.

Monique said:

She won’t quit. Baby she was giving it to them on the leaked video. She has to get use to the style. Let’s not be negative here ..... 

Alicia Wax said:

This. I wouldn’t be surprised if she quit.

Monique said:

I mean she was groomed to be a doll 
TheStandJudge said:

I’m shocked Bri didn’t make cuts! However she must be having a hard time adjusting to the stingette style.

Thank you! People in here always want to see girls fail or quit. It’s the first game and it’s not like Bri was the only one cut. Learn from it and move on. 

GAPeach said:

I don’t think Bri would quit over not making cuts for the first game. This is a completely different ballpark from Starlettes and Pantherettes 

Alicia Wax said:

Monique said:

TheStandJudge said:

I’m shocked Bri didn’t make cuts! However she must be having a hard time adjusting to the stingette style.

For most girls, it lights a fire under their ass when they're cut from a game. Bri will get it, that girl is a performer. 

Lisa McDaniel said:

I think a lot of people underestimate how difficult it can be to get the college style down. Dancing at the collegiate level is not easy. Bri didn’t quit. Stingettes just don’t put the girls in the stands until they prove that they are ready.

Monique said:

She won’t quit. Baby she was giving it to them on the leaked video. She has to get use to the style. Let’s not be negative here ..... 

Alicia Wax said:

Monique said:

TheStandJudge said:

Exactly she's the hardest on herself and we've seen that. That girl is about to come in them stands with a vengeance if she makes cuts next time.

Macia3 said:

For most girls, it lights a fire under their ass when they're cut from a game. Bri will get it, that girl is a performer. 

Lisa McDaniel said:

Monique said:

Alicia Wax said:

Monique said:

TheStandJudge said:

im living for the pictures! wheres the live!

Chile lashalln is hot in the comments under the Stingettes fan page. 

Bri is coming and will slay! This happens, it’s only the first showing.

We aren't about to make this a whole debacle because that baby didn't make cuts for the first game, especially from bias sources.

Brittany said:

That's what I was saying. I hope he doesn't think it's a conspiracy or something. Somebody already told me on Youtube that the judges at Doll tryouts didn't call her mediocre. 

P.H. said:

We aren't about to make this a whole debacle because that baby didn't make cuts for the first game, especially from bias sources.

Brittany said:

What you mean?

P.H. said:

Brittany said:

Showtime coming through!

https://youtu.be/RTg_kfuNOPo

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service