I KNOW WE ARE ALL READY TO SEE THIS NEW SQUAD LETS HOPE THEY BRING THE HEAT. Also i got a sneak peek and i believe pat is back she was dolled up and in a bonnet going to the band Hall so see y'all tonight.

Views: 9237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The J-settes are finally giving us what we been waiting on the past two years. Is Chloe still the Sponsor? Because Kayla is set out to destroy the SWAC. And I feel as if we are going to get the same from the Dolls. My only thing is, is that some of the arm movements. Needs to be a little bit more controlled. However, I know this is early & it will get better. But the energy is DEFINITELY there!

Kayla did great!! Patrice is back yas mam!!! Everybody body snatched, Makalah from DD4L on the team. It's going to be a great year!!

No worries about this squad. Kayla will be fine. She will be an amazing captain! FIRST performance as a team, so of course there will be few tweeks and improvements.Still, no worries. So excited to see Pat back. Glad she and Kristen will be dancing together again. Kristen will go out with a bang!  She put in work and it shows! She is a beast! Joy is on it! That damn Niani! I wish this team the best and hope they have a successful season. Again, no worries. This team will come out swinging. So get ready for them to Sette It Off! 

The Settes are back!!!!

Say what you want about Kayla's movements, but the Shannon comparions are beyond a stretch. Shannon was a good dancer. But Kayka is not out here dancing like she trying to take out 10 rows of spectators. No sir, no maam!! 

Kayla is serving ENERGY, something people complained about on and off for these past 2 years, Kayla reminds me of Socky, Dom, and some Charlotte in there. 

That part!!!

justDANCE said:

Kayla is serving ENERGY, something people complained about on and off for these past 2 years, Kayla reminds me of Socky, Dom, and some Charlotte in there. 

The J-settes looks great!

Let’s not talk about the last two years. Let’s just act like it never happened lol

Jamal said:

That part!!!

justDANCE said:

Yea she is from Whitehaven

Peachyp said:

Is the girl leading from Whitehaven?

Joe Moore said:

Now seeeeeeee bawhahahahaha you go to timeout right dammit now!! This took me out!! Not 10 rows of spectators?!? Yall gone leave my Shan Shan alone lol

The One and Only said:

Say what you want about Kayla's movements, but the Shannon comparions are beyond a stretch. Shannon was a good dancer. But Kayka is not out here dancing like she trying to take out 10 rows of spectators. No sir, no maam!! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service