Carole AggieHead Bastkin's Discussions (475)

Discussions Replied To (454) Replies Latest Activity

"Someone needs to start planning the biggest Battle of the bands for 2021"

Carole AggieHead Bastkin replied Jun 22 to DANG, DANG, DANG,,,, HBCU JUST ANNOUNCED. ALL HBCU BANDS WILL ONLY PERFORM HOME GAMES, NO TRAVELING. IN 2020........

10 Jun 22
Reply by Carole AggieHead Bastkin

"I would have said Hell no if you asked this in 2019, but 2020 has taught me to never…"

Carole AggieHead Bastkin replied Jun 6 to FAMU HAS MOVED INTO THE SWAC ,SO WILL FAM GET A DANCELINE NOW ALSO,OR ARE THEY GOING TO LET VENOM PERFORM NOW

5 Jun 11
Reply by Marcus Baxter

"She just has a weak curl pattern. She needs extra protein to help it keep its shape.…"

Carole AggieHead Bastkin replied Apr 15 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"I just want to give her a deep natural condition, set her on a pillow between my leg…"

Carole AggieHead Bastkin replied Apr 15 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Frizz on 10000... Why China ..... WHY!!!! "

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Lol.... I'm not complaining.. it's just funny.. If they really want the BGMM YouTube…"

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Funny how the media team is highlighting GD a lot more in the videos now...  "

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"My bad  "

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Wait @Jackie S. , don't you know China personally? "

Carole AggieHead Bastkin replied Apr 13 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

"Okay yall I'm done...At least with her hair...  "

Carole AggieHead Bastkin replied Apr 13 to Golden Delight's Spring Auditions Have Ended And.....

143 Apr 23
Reply by Jackie S.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service